Your privacy is important to us. The following policy comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”).
The Personal Data Protection Policy sets out
- You agree and consent to us to collect, use and disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data in the manner set forth in this Personal data Protection Policy.
- This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent which you may have previously provided to us nor does it affect any right that we may have at law in connection with the collection, use, disclosure and/ or retention of your Personal Data.
- From time to time, we may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that our Policy is consistent with developments and trends in the Labour Movement and/ or any regulatory changes. Subject to your legal rights in Singapore, the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy shall apply.
- This Personal Data Protection Policy forms a part of the terms and conditions governing your relationship with us and should be read in conjunction with such terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Policy and the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Your Personal Data
- In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data and/or information about you from which you can be identified by, either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we may have legitimate access to. Examples of such Personal Data include but are not limited to:
- your name, NRIC, or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided in any forms you may have submitted to use, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- Information relating to payments, such as your bank account number or credit card information.
Collection of your Personal Data
Generally, we may collect your Personal Data through the following ways
- when you sign up with us on the Infantino page.
- when you access our websites or perform an online transaction.
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data.
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list.
- when you request that we contact you.
- when you respond to our initiatives or promotions; and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- to provide you with loyalty program benefits and services.
- to assist you with your enquiries.
- to conduct research, surveys and interviews; and
- to keep you updated on our events.
Marketing / Optional Purposes:
- From time to time, we may contact you via mail, electronic mail, telephone, fax or social medial platforms, to inform you about our loyalty program benefits, promotions mechanics and events that we think may be of interest to you.
- You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing materials (by informing us through firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will remove your details from our direct marketing database.
- Please note that we may still send you non-marketing messages such as surveys, customer-service notices and other service related notices.
Protection of your Personal Data:
- We maintain appropriate security safeguards and practices to protect your Personal Data unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or similar risks, in accordance with applicable laws.
Accuracy of your Personal Data:·
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data remains accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- You may also keep us informed when there are any updates to your Personal Data by contacting us directly.
Withdrawal of Consent
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this Personal Data Protection Policy, you may contact us via email@example.com.
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or
disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we
may no longer be in a position to continue to provide loyalty program
benefits to you.