Bonbijou Orbit Car Seat
Improving on the already widely acclaimed Revolution 360+, Bonbijou Orbit car seat is the 3rd iteration of Bonbijou's award winning series of rotating car seat.
Gone are the days of struggling to put your baby into the car seat. Made with parents in mind, the Bonbijou Orbit Car Seat is the next step in our journey to create the perfect rotating car seat for the most hassle-free experience!
A step up from it's predecessor, the Orbit's 360° rotation function is buttery smooth and is an absolute breeze for parents to carry their babies in and out of the car. Simply turn the car seat to face the door for easy buckling and then rotate it back to any position you desire.
Do away with the frustrations from non-stop wailing because of an uncomfortable car seat. With 5 recline positions, the Bonbijou Orbit also comes thoughtfully fitted with unbelievably comfortable padding and material for ventilation not even mentioning the extra thick seat padding and head support for ultimate comfort.
Comfy and sturdy for your little one from newborn all the way up to 36kg, the Bonbijou Orbit is our latest and greatest in our line of rotating car seat, book an appointment to try it out yourself!
Features and Benefits
- Buttery smooth rotation function
- Suitable for newborns and to 36kg (Grp 0,1,2,3). Approx up to 6 years old
- Easy to install using ISOFIX
- 360° rotation makes it easy for parents to carry baby in and out of the car seat
- Face the car seat to the door for easy buckling of child, before rotating to front or rear facing position
- 5 point harness
- 5 recline positions
- Side impact protection for additional safety
- Stylish and sleek design to suit all vehicles
- Unbelievably comfortable padding material for maximum comfort and ventilation
- Extra thick seat pad and head support for extra comfort
- Easy recline mechanism
- Removable infant support cushion
- ECE R44/04 safety standard
- Dimensions front facing: H59 x W43 x D48cm
- Dimensions rear facing: H54 x W43 x D68cm
- Weight: 13kg
Share this Product
Based on my daughter's feedback, its very easy to use and comfortable for her son aged 1 year. Easy to carry her son out of the car by just turning the seat to face the car door.