Bonbijou Revolution 360+ Isofix Car Seat
Thank you for your support and continued interest in the now discontinued Bonbijou Revolution 360+ Car Seat. Improving on the Revolution 360+ on almost every aspect, we are proud to present to you the Bonbijou Orbit Car Seat. Head over to the Bonbijou Orbit Car Seat listing now!
At a Glance
WINNER OF SUPERMOM AWARDS 2019 (SILVER)
Gone are the days of struggling to put your baby into the car seat. Made with parents in mind, the Bonbijou Revolution 360+ Isofix Car Seat is a revolutionary product that allows for the most hassle-free experience!
Surpassing expectations with its impressive design, this innovative car seat’s 360° rotation function makes it a breeze for parents to carry their babies in and out of the car. Simply turn the car seat to face the door for easy buckling and then rotate it back to any position you desire.
Do away with the frustrations from non-stop wailing because of an uncomfortable car seat. With 5 recline positions, the Bonbijou Revolution 360+ also comes thoughtfully fitted with soft canvas material for ventilation and extra thick seat padding and head support for ultimate comfort.
Comfy and sturdy for your little one from newborn all the way up to 36kg, this stylish car seat is a wise investment from day one!
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for newborns and to 36kg (Grp 0,1,2,3). Approx up to 6 years old
- Easy to install using belt or ISOFIX
- 360° rotation makes it easy for parents to carry baby in and out of the car seat
- Face the car seat to the door for easy buckling of child, before rotating to front or rear facing position
- 5 point harness
- 5 recline positions
- Side impact protection for additional safety
- Stylish and sleek design to suit all vehicles
- Soft canvas material for maximum comfort and ventilation
- Extra thick seat pad and head support for extra comfort
- Easy recline mechanism
- Removable infant support cushion
- ECE R44/04 safety standard
- Dimensions front facing: H66 x W49 x D44cm
- Dimensions rear facing: H50 x W49 x D63cm
- Weight: 10.8kg
Share this Product
Impossible to use for newborn. Even at most reclined position, the seat is way too upright for a newborn. The child would have to be able to sit up comfortably on his own before we can use this seat. This is very disappointing given that all the product descriptions on the website states that the seat is for newborn up to 36kg.
The 5 reclining positions also have minimal differences between them. Between setting 1 and 5, the difference in angle is very small. Hence, adjustability is limited.
Other than the above, the seat cushion looks comfortable enough and the adjusting mechanisms are easy to use.