Little Etoile Organic Apple, Banana & Pear Puree (FREE Random Pack with Pack Of 4)
A healthy and delicious start to fruits
The combination of the creamy, naturally sweet bananas and the crisp, fresh pears and apples is a healthy and delicious way to introduce organic fruits. The refreshing yet naturally sweet and smooth texture is a classic puree that will have your little one want more.
We test every batch!
Trace metals accumulate in the body over time, especially in the brain, which is of particular concern for babies as their brains are still developing. Regular exposure to even small amounts of these heavy metals at an early age may increase risk of several health problems including IQ deficits later in childhood, behavioral and learning issues.
While developing our products, we were surprised to find that in Australia there is no regulation or official maximum levels of heavy metals in baby food (except for lead in infant formula) and currently, no one else in the baby food space declares testing. It seems that since the health consequences of these contaminants are gradual, it may not be a public health priority and therefore unfortunately not a priority for most baby food producers.
Since there is no safe level of heavy metals, we knew that we needed to take things into our own hands. We made the decision to voluntarily have each and every batch analysed for the four most dangerous heavy metals (Lead, Arsenic, Mercury and Cadmium) to ensure we are not exposing babies to these risks when consuming our products.
- Suitable for 6 months and up
- Just real natural fruits
- Vegan friendly
- No added salt, sugar, colours or flavours
- No preservatives
- No BPA/No Phthalates Packaging
- No tree nuts
- No sesame seeds
- No peanuts, soybeans, lupin, legumes and their products
- No animal products and derivates
- No yeast and derivates
- Organic Apple Puree
- Organic Pear Puree
- Organic Banana Puree
- Food Acids
- Serve at room temperature or warm pouch in a jug of hot water until desired temperature
- Shake, then squeeze contents into a bowl or spoon
- DO NOT MICROWAVE POUCH
- Always check the food temperature before feeding to baby
- Store unopened below 25°C in a cool, dry and clean place
- Once opened, refrigerate at 1-4°C and use within 2 days
- Best Before: Aug 2021