Little Etoile Organic Chicken, Veggies & Brown Rice Puree (FREE Random Pack with Pack Of 4)
A classic, wholesome combination
The combination of succulent chicken, nutty brown rice and nutritiously rich veggies provides essential carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein that your little one will need for their health and development. Made with love, your little one will be coming back for more.
We test every batch!
Trace metals accumulate in the body over time, especially in the brain, which is of particular concern for babies as their brains are still developing. Regular exposure to even small amounts of these heavy metals at an early age may increase risk of several health problems including IQ deficits later in childhood, behavioral and learning issues.
While developing our products, we were surprised to find that in Australia there is no regulation or official maximum levels of heavy metals in baby food (except for lead in infant formula) and currently, no one else in the baby food space declares testing. It seems that since the health consequences of these contaminants are gradual, it may not be a public health priority and therefore unfortunately not a priority for most baby food producers.
Since there is no safe level of heavy metals, we knew that we needed to take things into our own hands. We made the decision to voluntarily have each and every batch analysed for the four most dangerous heavy metals (Lead, Arsenic, Mercury and Cadmium) to ensure we are not exposing babies to these risks when consuming our products.
- Just natural
- No added salt, sugar, colours or flavours
- No preservatives
- No BPA/No Phthalates Packaging
- No tree nuts, sesame seeds, peanuts, soybeans, lupin, legumes and their products
- No eggs
- No milk
- No Crustacea, fish and their products
- No bee pollen, propolis, honey and royal jelly
- No yeast and derivates
- Organic Pumpkin
- Organic Carrot
- Organic Potato
- Organic Onion
- Organic Tomato Puree
- Organic Brown Rice
- Organic Chicken
- Serve at room temperature or warm pouch in a jug of hot water until desired temperature
- Shake, then squeeze contents into a bowl or spoon
- DO NOT MICROWAVE POUCH
- Always check the food temperature before feeding to baby
- Store unopened below 25°C in a cool, dry and clean place
- Once opened, refrigerate at 1-4°C and use within 2 days
- Best Before: Aug 2021