Little Etoile Organic Vanilla Flavoured Custard (FREE Random Pack with Pack Of 4)
A creamy formula of goodness
The smooth, rich and creamy classic vanilla custard combination is formulated to provide and maintain that natural essential goodness of fresh milk. Made from organic milk, it supports healthy growth and development and ensures that your little one gets the needed nutrients.
We test every batch!
Trace metals accumulate in the body over time, especially in the brain, which is of particular concern for babies as their brains are still developing. Regular exposure to even small amounts of these heavy metals at an early age may increase risk of several health problems including IQ deficits later in childhood, behavioral and learning issues.
While developing our products, we were surprised to find that in Australia there is no regulation or official maximum levels of heavy metals in baby food (except for lead in infant formula) and currently, no one else in the baby food space declares testing. It seems that since the health consequences of these contaminants are gradual, it may not be a public health priority and therefore unfortunately not a priority for most baby food producers.
Since there is no safe level of heavy metals, we knew that we needed to take things into our own hands. We made the decision to voluntarily have each and every batch analysed for the four most dangerous heavy metals (Lead, Arsenic, Mercury and Cadmium) to ensure we are not exposing babies to these risks when consuming our products.
- Suitable for 6 months and up
- Just natural
- Vegetarian friendly
- No added salt
- No artificial sweetener, colours or flavours
- No preservatives
- No BPA/No Phthalates Packaging
- No tree nuts & sesame seeds
- No peanuts, soybeans, lupin, legumes and their products
- No eggs
- No bee pollen, propolis, honey and royal jelly
- No yeast and derivates
- Organic Milk
- Organic Cream (Milk)
- Organic Corn Starch
- Vegetable Gum (Guar)
- Organic Cinnamon
- Organic Sugar
- Natural Flavour
- Serve at room temperature or warm pouch in a jug of hot water until desired temperature
- Shake, then squeeze contents into a bowl or spoon
- DO NOT MICROWAVE POUCH
- Always check the food temperature before feeding to baby
- Store unopened below 25°C in a cool, dry and clean place
- Once opened, refrigerate at 1-4°C and use within 2 days
- Best Before: Aug 2021